SERVPRO Is Prepared, So You Don’t Have to Be
24/7 Rapid Response
SERVPRO Is Prepared, So You Don’t Have to Be
No one knows when disaster will strike, most often it sneaks up on you, either all too fast or by creeping in undetected until it seems to be too late. As such, it can be hard to know how to prepare – especially when you do not know what to prepare for. SERVPRO of Logan Square/Humboldt Park is well-equipped with specialized equipment, products, and most importantly, over 50 years of experience to handle any disaster that may come your way.
Why Wait? SERVPRO Is Always Ready
With 24/7 rapid response, you will have the peace of mind that SERVPRO of Logan Square and Humboldt Park will be there for you quickly and whenever you may need them; delivering hassle-free service to help you and your home or business, out of the tumultuous situation at hand and back into an environment of comfort and safety. Within one hour, SERVPRO will contact you to arrange the service you need. Better yet, SERVPRO can be on-site to start emergency services within four hours; be it fire damage remediation or water damage remediation and everything in between, remember, SERVPRO is here to help you get back on track.
A Name You Can Trust
SERVPRO is more than qualified to help you with whatever type or size of disaster has come your way. With over 1800 locations of trained and certified professionals SERVPRO can aid with a variety of emergency situations.
- Fire damage restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Specialized cleaning (i.e., Biohazard, Odor Removal, Trauma/Crime Scene)
Using the most current restoration techniques, SERVPRO of Logan Square and Humboldt Park maintains a vast inventory of specialized recovery equipment and proprietary products – all of which have been pushed to the limits in our in-house laboratories and testing environments to ensure only the best.
SERVPRO Has The Comms
You can rest assured that you will be kept in the loop – and our robust technical platform makes sure of this. You will always be consulted before any cleaning or restoration is underway and you will be provided with regular updates.
When disaster strikes SERVPRO of Logan Square/Humboldt Park can handle the job – "Like it never even happened."®
Top Tips for Dealing with Water Damage
Water damage, along with the odor it brings is one of those “worst case scenario” situations that no one thinks is ever going to happen to them. But life often makes different plans for us. Pipes burst, a fire hydrant creates a localized flood, and roofs leak. Water damage, however, seemingly minor, always requires a specialized service and it’s a problem that you’re going to want to deal with the right way.
What are the steps to deal with water damage?
The perk about this, is that the steps are going to be easy. In fact, there is only one step here that you must worry about once you discover you have water damage; and that is to call in the professionals at SERVPRO of Logan Square/Humboldt Park!
Why do I need to go pro?
Most people love to experiment with DIY, but when it comes to water damage and its potential for health effects with mold growth, you will want to put down the power tools and call in the pros. Here’s why:
- Damage is unavoidable: Even if you clean up all the water that you see, there is always water that you cannot see, and the damage that it causes will be unavoidable. It is not your fault of course, because this is not your area of expertise!
- Removing all water and moisture is impossible without the right tools: When you want to make sure that you are keeping your home safe and sound, you will have to have the right tools for water removal, moisture removal, mold removal, and odor removal. Odds are that you do not have those tools in your basement!
- Odor removal is a true professional job: In particular, removing old is notoriously difficult and takes many tools, lots of experience, and professional training to do properly. If you do not want to be dealing with the damp wet smell for years, not to mention the mold it could bring, you really need to trust the pros!
- The faster you move, the better the chances of effective removal: Timing is everything when it comes to water damage! Water works fast and it will create serious, expensive damage in no time at all. Literally minutes, in fact. No matter how much you may want to take it on yourself, the truth is that you don’t have the time to learn how to do it or get all of the tools together to dry it out completely. We will be on the road to your home as soon as possible after receiving your call, equipped with our tools to hand to effectively stop any water damage in its tracks before it begins.
- There’s a process to water damage recovery: If you’ve ever had water damage before and you’ve seen the pros in action, you know that there is a specific process to follow that is going to offer your home the best recovery. The right people must apply the right steps in the right timing, in the right physical area. That’s a lot, and it’s not extra stress that you need or want on your plate, right?
If you want to make sure that you are giving yourself the best advantage for a damage-free home, please contact us at SERVPRO of Logan Square/Humboldt Park and allow us to help your home recover from water damage. Professionals in specialized cleaning, including water mitigation, restoration, and mold restoration, we are ready for all your water damage needs.
Without question, water damage is not going to be something that you must deal with, but it is a frustrating reality for many. If you want support and professional guidance that will make your house feel as good as new, call us today!